|I stuck with the undersea theme|
The original pattern has the front made in two over-lapping pieces that tie (or snap) together at the top. I re-jiggered the pattern to cut the front in one piece with a V-neck.
I finished the neck with a band, like a regular tee shirt. I'm hoping the neckline is big enough to fit over one of those enormous baby heads.
In order to have quick access for midnight diaper changes, I left the bottom of the sack open and added a drawstring.
I totally have to stop it with the baby clothes now. They had the baby shower last weekend and there were 65 guests. It was a super fun party. I got to meet a bunch of new family members, plus a significant percentage of the guests were cute babies themselves.
There was a huge stack of presents still to be opened when I left. When I asked The Boy if they got them all upstairs and sorted out, he just kept saying, "Sooo many baby clothes..."
My review of this pattern is on PatternReview.com here.